15th June 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Is there any inter state counseling based on AIEEE?

is dere any inter state councelling based on aieee...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  2. Which are the top 18 colleges in PTU counseling based on AIEEE ranking?
  3. Which is a better course after SSC exam? -- [New]
  4. Date of AIEEE state(Uttarkhand) counseling? Procedure to attend it?
  5. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  6. When is the state wise counseling for AIEEE? What is the procedure? How can I apply for state wise counseling for haryana in B.Tech
  7. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  8. How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?
  9. When will the AIEEE state counseling of Uttar pradesh and Delhi will start?
  10. How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)?
  12. Which government colleges can I get with 66383 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the state counseling through AIEEE?
  13. Am I eligible for counseling of AIEEE after scoring 815 in AIEEE or should I wait for my CBSE compartmental?
  14. Can I get a seat in 2nd or 3rd HSCS Haryana State Counseling after scoring 194509 rank in AIEEE?
  15. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get government engineering college in Rajasthan and Punjab through AIEEE state counseling after scoring AIR of 253308 in AIEEE?
  17. How to apply for colleges in our own state based on AIEEE rank? How should I join the colleges based on this?
  18. How can I get a good college from state counseling through AIEEE rank?
17th June 2012, 03:45 PM
babblu6
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any inter state counseling based on AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is dere any inter state councelling based on aieee...please tell me
no need for inter state councilling for aieee .its the exam of national level
27th June 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any inter state counseling based on AIEEE?

i want to participate in AIEEE MADHYA PRADESH STATE COUNSELLING 2012.What is the schedule and procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?