7th December 2015, 11:11 AM
pkccc

IS there any job available for Diploma in Electrical engineering holder?

I am Prakash Choudhary and effected one leg. I am diploma holder in electrical and looking for a job. Have you any job for available for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  2. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  3. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  4. Job vacancy for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering at Vadodara?
  5. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  6. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  7. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for BOE exam? I am a diploma holder in electrical engineering
  9. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  10. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder?
  11. Can I get direct admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in UP, Haryana or Punjab being an ITI holder?
  12. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  13. Job opportunities in Railway Recruitment Board for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  14. How to get a government job after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities in Salem Steel Plant for Diploma Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  16. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  17. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
7th December 2015, 10:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IS there any job available for Diploma in Electrical engineering holder?

Being a diploma in Electrical Engineering which is equivalent to higher secondary school degree the best options for you in the government field are as here under :-

* You have the option of becoming clerk in the government offices for which you will have to clear Service Selection Commission ( SSC ) examination.

* You have the option of becoming Junior engineer in the Indian Railways for which you will have to clear Railway Recruitment Board ( RRB ) examination.

* You have the option joining Indian defense too for which you will need to clear National Defense Academy ( NDA ) entrance examination.

There are few more opportunities available for you depending upon the vacancies in different fields for which you will have to be active with communicating system but these are the options which are certainly provided every year.

For more details about the above mentioned entrance examination you can log on their respective official website which are www.ssconline.nic.in, www.rrb.gov.in and www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?