22nd March 2011, 09:11 PM

Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?

Hello sir
i am a diploma holder in electrical and electronics engineering,sbtet(state board of technical education and training)andhra pradesh. So sir i am intrested in aeronautical engineering. Can i ???????????what is the process,any fee?

Related Questions:
  1. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  5. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  8. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  10. Possibility to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical and Electronics student?
  11. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  12. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  15. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in UGC NET after doing PG Diploma in Aeronautical engineering (electrical)?
  17. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  18. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
12th June 2011, 03:35 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?

yes you do engineering in lateral entry just keep your eyes on news paper ,,
different state technical university publish this type of form ..
just prepare for entrance exam ..take care of maths..
good luck
7th July 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?

Sir
I want to read aeronautical engineering after complete electrical engineering so, what can I do and what is the fee and institute.
5th August 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam.... I've completed diploma in electrical and electronics in karnataka.. So now i've to do aeronautical course... So tel me the address of bangalore or karnataka collages..
30th November 2011, 10:31 PM
tuntunia

yes you do engineering in lateral entry just keep your eyes on news paper ,,
different state technical university publish this type of form ..
just prepare for entrance exam ..take care of maths..
good luck
21st December 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in electronics and aeronautic engineering .I don't know how to combine the two,please can you advise me?
6th December 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible aeronautical engineering 2nd year after diploma in electrics and electrical engineering and how to get admission ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?