6th August 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job in NTPC related to Electronics and Instrumentation?

hi
sir i m in 4th year.my branch is electronics and instrumentation . i want to know only one thing there is any job in NTPC related to my branch?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  2. Previous years question papers related to HR in NTPC? Is there any previous experience required for the job in NTPC
  3. Which has better placements EEE or ECE?
  4. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  5. Companies related to Embedded Systems being a candidate of Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  6. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  7. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  8. How to prepare for public sector exams like ONGC, NTPC etc? I have done B.Tech with electronics & instrumentation stream
  9. How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation?
  10. Job oriented courses related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?
  11. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  12. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  13. Job opportunity after finishing B.E. electronics & instrumentation -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a job after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 57% aggregate
  15. Which are the best books related to applied electronics and instrumentation to prepare for PSU exam?
  16. What software courses I need to compete to get a job in MNC after completion of Electronics and Instrumentation course? -- [New]
  17. How to do NTPC Course and How to get Jobs after completing NTPC course?
  18. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
23rd August 2011, 07:32 PM
vishuraj2007
Member+

Default Re: Is there any job in NTPC related to Electronics and Instrumentation?

Dear Friend

Yes, you are eligible for the post of Engineering Executive Trainees (EETs) in NTPC.

NTPC conduct examination every year for this year.

For more details Please visit:
http://www.ntpccareers.net/
11th September 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any job in NTPC related to Electronics and Instrumentation?

is there any opportunity for fresher with B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation(EIE) with percentage 71.2 and CGPA 7.87 ?
27th October 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am in BE final year from electronics & instrumentation ,is ther ant option to get a job internship basis for experience..
14th November 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, this is sudheer I completed my btech with 53.59 aggregate and now am doing as apprentice trainee in Ntpc can I eligibility for any exam by conducting NTPC
14th November 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, this is sudheer I completed my btech with 53.59 aggregate and now am doing as apprentice trainee in Ntpc can I eligibility for any exam by conducting NTPC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?