25th May 2011, 02:56 PM
shampa sarkar

What does HR executive and administrator has to do in BPO sector? What is their job description?

I want to know that what hr executive & administrator have to do in bpo sector. Means what is their job description( please tell me in brief)

19th October 2011, 06:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does HR executive and administrator has to do in BPO sector? What is their job description?

You can find a lot of scope for HR executive in BPO sector. The main responsibility is to work closely with all departments. The job will be more in consultancy role. You may have to assist managers to understand policies and procedures of the company. You may have to do the recruitment for the company. Also you may be required to solve employee grievances.
11th January 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What does HR executive and administrator has to do in BPO sector? What is their job description?

what qualities are required in order be a responsible administrator of bpo?
17th May 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the exact role of an BPO executive?
10th June 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

am looking for HR executive jobs in gulf please suggest me how i prepare because am fresher
26th September 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i m going to face interveiw for post of hr executive in international bpo so please guide me how can i prepare myself because m fresher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?