27th November 2013, 08:49 PM
pateldixit58

What government job can be done after Aeronautical engineering?

Hello everyone,

I want to know what is scope after completing my BE in aeronautical?
I am planing for ME but many people said me doing ME is opening a gate for professor. Is it so? So what is better option for me after BE?
And as a aeronautical engg i want to know that in India production of plane has not yet started but it is assumed that it will be soon started but what that soon stands for? And is there any chances for AE students to get a better employment in India after staring production of Aero-planes in India?

Regards,
Dixit Patel
([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  3. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  4. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  7. Where can I search for Job Vacancies being a candidate having completed Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get a job in DRDO?
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Can I get a great job after joining Aeronautical Engineering? If I have Myopia then am I eligible?
  11. In which companies can I get a job after completing Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the salary offered to Aeronautical Engineers?
  12. How to recorrect UGC NET application form?
  13. Is Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering College good for getting a government job?
  14. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  15. Are there any job opening for Aeronautical degree studetns?
  16. How to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering from government college?
  17. How to join government and private sector after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  18. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
8th March 2014, 02:09 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What government job can be done after Aeronautical engineering?

There is actually only two choice available after your B.E Aeronautical which is,

-> Doing higher studies like M.E/M.S

-> Applying for jobs

It's quite difficult these days to get a aeronautical job right after completing the Engineering course as there are too many competition which means many candidates trying to race for less number of job opportunities.

Ofcourse opportunities will rise up in India if manufacturing of aeroplanes will start but that's something which is just a plan and no much progress in it to be commented.

So applying jobs after Aeronautical Engineering doesn't make much sense unless you are very good the domain knowledge and already have some good set of innovative ideas which can be developed.

If that isn't happening then the better thing to do carry out is dong M.E course as advised by your friends and it's a definite Yes that there are many teaching opportunities available for Aeronautical as it's a new Engineering course when compared with the common Computer Science, Mechanical, Electronics etc. and these days there are more colleges than school so you can start applying for the job right after your M.E course but what matters a lot here is you need to be interested in teaching job so that you can perform well after getting the professor job.

If you wanted the job in your core domain itself then the better thing to do is start preparing for GRE and TOEFL and start applying for colleges outside country and complete the MS course which will provide you more exposure and opportunities to get jobs in various other companies which are based on Aeronautical.

It's understandable that many a times we won't be able to do courses outside countries because of various constraints so just take the right step which you feel you can probably do and then give your best on it which means 100% and for sure you will attain greater heights.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?