5th June 2011, 06:40 PM
jay singh gahlot

Is there any job opportunity after completing ICWAI and B.Com? What is the salary package after completing the course?

is there any good job opportunity after completing ICWAI AND B.COM?
After completing this course what is the salary package ?

10th June 2011, 08:20 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Post Re: Is there any job opportunity after completing ICWAI and B.Com? What is the salary package after completing the course?

ICFAI is a premier, dynamic, vibrant professional institution actively associating itself in the industrial and economic development of the nation.

Foundation course
Eligibility for Admission:
a) 17 years of age; and
(b) Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board
Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission

Intermediate
Eligibility for Admission:
(a) is not less than 18 years of age; and
(b) has passed degree Examination of any recognised University or equivalent
Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICFAI faq.pdf(631.5 KB, 268 views)
7th July 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any job opportunity after completing ICWAI and B.Com? What is the salary package after completing the course?

hi iam studying icwai final and completed bcom 72% what is starting salary
14th July 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any job opportunity after completing ICWAI and B.Com? What is the salary package after completing the course?

is cs is a good option or ca after completing icwai
26th August 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

hi im going to do icwai. iam b.com graguated. hw it il my feature on basis of doing icwai
25th September 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What is opportunity of I.C.W.A
11th November 2011, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

what affter b.com & accountant course what i can do
11th February 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

what is salary packages of i.c.w.a
11th February 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limitations of foundation exam of I.C.W.A.I.
16th February 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i have good knowledge in accounts.icwa best choose?
16th February 2012, 10:16 PM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the age limitations of foundation exam of I.C.W.A.I.
Like AMIE or Grad IETE, the ICWAI course doesnt have any age limitation. You can join at any age and if you succeed, you are a Chartered Accountant.

Generally, CA's prefer to take up individual practices with a set of established client. For such people, there is nothing like salary package. The more you work more money you get.

There is not much competition, so you get a very good income and respect in the society.

Among the salaried also, the salary is very good.
12th July 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What is salary after completing cat and b.com
23rd May 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET JOB AFTER COMPLETING BCOM& ICWA
4th September 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

SIR,TELL ME WHAT WILL BE THE POST AVAILABLE AFTER COMPLETING CMA INTER WITH GRADUATION AND H W MUCH SALARY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?