8th February 2011, 09:01 PM
j_riya

What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher?

Q. What kind of job can i get after completing MBA(I.T.)? What is the starting salary package for a fresher?

Please reply

thanks

8th February 2011, 11:22 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_riya View Post
Q. What kind of job can i get after completing MBA(I.T.)? What is the starting salary package for a fresher?

Please reply

thanks
Dear Friend;
greeting for the day;

you will be appoint as a Project Manager, inventory Manager,IT manager,strategic IT marketing Manager, IT business analysist, IT pre-sales negotiater etc.

starting salary depends upon the company and your skills.But as a fresher it may be come around 3-4 lakhs per annum.

All the best
Thanks
9th February 2011, 01:16 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher?

Hello,

Well you can try for managing director post in some multinational companies after completion in MBA or you can get a job like sales director etc.Its good that you are going to complete MBA and deciding for your career.

All the best.
9th February 2011, 09:10 AM
ratalalavanya

Hey you have different options like marketing,HR and so on.........and the salary package depends on your performance......
9th February 2011, 05:39 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

As a fresher you can be recruited as Engagement Manager, Business Solutions Developer, Solutions Architect (from a business point of view) or Project Manager........

A fresher can get a minimum salary of Rs 15,000 every month........

the salary may vary depending on the sector you are applying in and the location of your job.
Your average monthly income may also be as high as Rs 1,5 00,000......!
4th April 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I want to do MBA(systems) i can ask about what kind of job can I get after completing & which post offered for me ?how much salary is offered to the fresher?
13th April 2011, 10:54 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

You will be appoint as a , inventory Manager, IT marketing Manager, I, IT pres-ale negotiate,T business analyst,Project Manager,IT manager,strategic...... etc
13th April 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MBA and would like to know the scope of event management under MBA....i would also like to know about the salary package offered to a fresher in MBA in lovely professional university........
16th May 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi, My name is kuldeep and i am a graduate in B.Sc Biotecnology from SMU. And Now i have completed MBA IT from SMU. Could you please suggest is there any chance to get the job in IT companies, as i am so much interested for IT Jobs. and How much salary can i get? as i am already doing a CCNA Certification. Pesently i am working in BPO Industry as a Claim Associate.

Please suggest about my career, as i want to make a career in IT. I will be very thankful to you.

Thanks
Kuldeep
5th June 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

AM I CAN GET ANY FASILITY FOR ADMISSION?
20th June 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

As i am not fresher. How much my salary may very can u tel?
22nd June 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i have completed my BCA nw i would like to choose MBA-IT.... so i want to no after completing MBA-IT... will i get IT jobs... which is related to software...
26th June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after completing mba(it)....
1st July 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the higher salary and in which field after mba(IT) in india.
12th July 2011, 01:46 PM
somya bhandari

hello i m doing b.com. MBA in HRM is a right choice tell me how much salary i can get as a fresher?
13th July 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

person after completing his MBA he will get only 15,000 per month its so lessssssssss........................
18th July 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

what kind of job can i get after completing mha ? how much salary is offered to the fresher
23rd July 2011, 09:49 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
For MBA IT , there are several designation of jobs available.
Career in Jobs for MBA (IT)
1.IT Manager
2.Project Manager
3.Business Analyst
4.Testing Analyst
5.Project team leader
6. Engagement manager etc.,

As fresher, you can get around 1-2 lakhs per Annum. It will differ with companies and location of the company.
Best Wishes,
Gita.
28th July 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

I have Taken Admission in MBA (IT).. Sir, please provide some good idea about its scope after completion of the course.. And what courses should be done side-by-side which will be helpful for me in future..Thanks
20th August 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

hii my name is ninad and have completed B.M.S from mumbai university and also worked in mahindra logistics ltd for 1yr.......planning, to do mba. but confused which options should i get switch'd .........marketn , finance ,hr etc......and wht sort of package really offered after completing mba from mumbai colleges.............!!!!
26th November 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed graduation comp sci frm pune.which will be best for me mba in hr or MBA IT.....???plz rely
5th December 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

you will have to suck ur boss's dick after you do mba .. thats why i did not study after bcom. i make 100,000 teaching tuitions to 2 students
and own skoda laura
11th January 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I have an MBA with a concentration in IT but am having a lot of difficulty finding a professional position within NYS government that does not require some sort of professional IT or management experience. The MBA program was in the evening which prevented me from getting my foot in the door with an internship. What type of experiences have others been having similar to this? Is it easier to find an entry level position in private industry? I am in serious need of professional experience in management or IT.
22nd April 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

what job will i get after completing mba!
6th December 2012, 07:22 PM
ashis.career

1.IT Manager
2.Project Manager
3.Business Analyst
4.Testing Analyst
5.Project team leader
6. Engagement manager etc.,

As fresher, you can get around 1-2 lakhs per Annum. It will differ with companies and location of the company.
Best Wishes,
AShis
23rd January 2013, 09:18 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)

1.Engagement manager

2.Project team leader

3.testing Analyst

4.Business Analyst

5.Project Manager

6.IT Manager

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6th September 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

M a bhms internee n i wanna do mba after bhms .is there any post like managing director after completing mba
16th March 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What kind of a job can I get after pursuing MBA in finance or marketing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?