23rd May 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of a Software Developer on MCA basis in India?

I have completed my MCA and I want to become a Software Developer. Can anyone please tell me what is the basic salary package for a PG Software Developer in India?

24th May 2016, 08:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of a Software Developer on MCA basis in India?

The salary depends on various factors. It depends on the employer who is providing you job opportunity, your caliber and the institute from which you pursue the qualifying course. Being an MCA candidate you can expect salary in the range of 3-6 lakhs per annum. However, you can also get a higher salary package as states above that the exact salary depends on various factors.
24th May 2016, 09:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for Software Developer in India:

The salary package offered for Software Developer is almost the same irrespective of the educational qualification. Let it be a B.E/ B.Tech candidate or be it M.E/ M.Tech Candidate or be it MCA candidate, salary does not differ based on the qualification. An average salary for the post of Software Developer in MNC companies is around Rs.349,000/- per annum which is equivalent to Rs.28,000/- per month. In general, the starting salary would be from Rs.147,217/- per annum and the maximum would be upto Rs.730,000/- per annum but in rare cases. Besides this, there may some of the allowances which include, Bonus, Profit Sharing and Commission.
24th May 2016, 10:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

A software developer earns an average salary of Rs 349,891 per year. People in this job have not more than ten years experience. Skills that are associated with high pay are C++ and JAVA. Pay scale increases as the employees gets experience with time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?