8th September 2013, 12:22 AM
aawishi singh

Can I get a government job after diploma in computer science

Helo.this is anjali and how can i get government job after diploma in computer science ?i have scored 76% in diploma.please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  2. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  3. Can I get a government job after diploma in computer science
  4. How to do government job after doing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  5. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in computer science?
  6. Will there be any Job Notifications for the candidates of Diploma in Computer Science?
  7. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  8. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma?
  9. After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?
  10. After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  12. How may I get a job in government of central government? I've completed the diploma in computer science and doing field work as supervisor in raw material store
  13. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  14. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering?
  15. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  16. Which exam I should take up being Computer engineer to get into government job?
  17. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What type of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer science and technology
15th April 2016, 01:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after diploma in computer science

Yes, you are eligible to get the government jobs after the diploma course.

To get the job, you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by various PSU'S and Railway department.

You are eligible for recruitment as Junior engineer. The required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed diploma degree from recognised university with minimum 60%.
16th April 2016, 10:43 PM
milanpadariya21

Default Re: Can I get a government job after diploma in computer science

Dear Student,

Yes, you will get government job after Diploma in Computer Science.

To get job you have to appear in various entrance exams conducted by Govt.

Eligibility to appear in Exams:

You need to pass your diploma with minimum 60% of marks

You must be at least 18 years old.

This criteria may change category wise (i.e. Open, SEBC/OBC, ST/SC)

Once you got chance to appear in govt examination you need to pass this exam with min 40% of marks.

40% marks is not a criteria but it will put you in good position in merit.

Best of Luck

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?