19th April 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any mechanical course in NIE?

Is there mechanical course in nie and how much are there

Related Questions:
  1. What is the ranking for NIE college to obtain a seat?
  2. Will i get a good college in Bangalore after scoring 13000 rank in CET? Can I get EC, EE, Robotics, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering in NIE College or Malnad college of engineering? Is Malnad Engineering College good??
  3. Will I get a good college in Bangalore after scoring 13000 rank in CET? Is it possible to get EC, EE, Mechatronics, Robotics or Mechanical Engineering NIE college or Malnad College of Engineering? Is Malnad Engineering College good?
  4. When is the engineering college of NIE Mysore starting?
  5. Post Graduate courses in PSG college after BCA
  6. Colleges and courses available for me with GATE score of 25.33?
  7. Can I get a seat in BMS engineering college after scoring 56000 rank in CET?
  8. Can I get a seat in NIE college of engineering, Mysore after securing 12899 rank in CET?
  9. How to get a seat in NIE Mysore in KCET?
  10. How can I get a seat in NIE Mysore in KCET? -- [New]
  11. How should I prepare for AIIMS exam after 10th?
  12. How to pursue Civil Engineering in NIE after passing Joint Entrance examination(Nagaland)? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore?
  14. First year & hostel fee per year for cs branch in NIE Mysore
  15. What is the annual fee structure of NIE Mysore? How are the placements? Does it take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank?
  16. List of Aeronautical Colleges in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  18. Previous year papers of DRDO entrance exam for computer science?
27th August 2017, 07:22 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any mechanical course in NIE?

Yes, there are several courses offered in mechanical sector by National Institute of Engineering (NIE).

NIE offer undergraduate course of mechanical engineering to 180 candidates every year.

Beside this you can apply for post graduation course in

Production Engineering System Technology: 12 candidates,
NANO Technology: 24 candidates,
Machine Design: 24 candidates from NIE.

Doctorate in mechanical engineering is also offered by NIE.
29th August 2017, 01:46 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Is there any mechanical course in NIE?

Yes there are many mechanical courses available in NIE.

NIE is the National Institute of Engineering. It was established in 1946 and is one of the premier educational institution offering several undergraduate and post graduate courses. It is an autonomous college which is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU).

The UG mechanical degree course is B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. The eligibility criteria are-

Candidates should have passed 10+2 level with PCM as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
Candidates need to score a minimum of 60% marks in 12th level.
The candidates also need to qualify the entrance examination like IIT JEE, KCET,etc. and secure a good rank.

The postgraduate courses are:-

>>M.Tech in Industrial Automation and Robotics

>>M.Tech in Nano Technology

>>M.Tech in Machine Design.

The eligibility criteria are

The candidates should have a B.Tech/B.E degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Automobile/ECE/EEE/CS Engineering or related branches.
The candidates need to qualify the entrance examination conducted by NIE.

For more details you can check http://www.nie.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?