13th July 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Civil Engineering in NIE after passing Joint Entrance examination(Nagaland)? What is the fee structure?

I have passed joint entrance examination(nagaland),2012 and i want to pursue civil engineering in nie.so can u pplease tel me about the feestructures in that case?And wen will da class commence for ce?

Related Questions:
  1. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  2. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  3. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  4. What is the fees structure of Civil Engineering? How much time is required to complete the course?
  5. What is the date of PGCET entrance exam? Syllabus of it, exam centers and the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure for M.E/M.Tech in civil engineering course in BVM
  7. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. Which entrance exams can I take up to pursue M.E or M.Tech? Which institutes are offering this course in civil engineering?
  9. How to pursue Genetic engineering after passing 12th?
  10. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to do SSC diploma in civil engineering after passing 10th board exam? What is the fee structure?
  12. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  13. What is the fee structure to do marine engineering course after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering
  14. How to do masters in Structural Engineering? List of colleges? What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure for B.Tech course in CSE in VIT after passing in the Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do B.Tech in M.E? Which colleges are offering B.Tech course without donation? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Details about the fee structure of Civil Branch for this year?
  18. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?