17th September 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?

sir my choice of paper ,got changed from electronics and communication and becomes electrical and electronics engeenering due to some problem.i want to choose only electronics and communication branch.I also mail to gate madrash.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Electrical engineering and electronics engineering? What subjects to be focussed more on?
  2. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  3. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  4. Which one is better for females between Electrical and Electronics?
  5. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  6. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  7. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  8. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
  10. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  11. What should I do after failing in 12th?
  12. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. Difference in the course material of electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?
  14. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  15. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  16. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  17. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  18. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
15th October 2016, 03:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?

Before final submission of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering application form, there comes a message that please recheck all your personal details, academic qualification, test center and choice of paper and it is also mentioned that after final submission of application form, you will not be able to make any modification of credentials of application form. So, it is not possible from candidate's side to change subject choice once form is submitted.

You have mailed to GATE, Madras and it totally depends upon their discretion whether to resolve your mistake or not. They hardly resolve these issues because there are so many mistakes from candidates side even after mentioning that please recheck all details before final submission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?