10th May 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Is there any need to write AIEEE exam to get admission in Punjab College?

for admission in punjab colleg is there any need of aieee exam becoz i'm not given dis exam

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  2. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in a good engineering college in Punjab after scoring 73 in AIEEE?
  4. Important dates for admission in B.Tech engineering college of Punjab?
  5. Admission in any college of Punjab after scoring 41 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get admission in Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh after scoring 150 to 170 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  7. Can I get admission in government college of MP, UP, AP, Punjab, Chattisgarh, Orissa, Jharkhand, Maharashtra after scoring 166100 AIEEE rank?
  8. Can I get government engineering college in Rajasthan and Punjab through AIEEE state counseling after scoring AIR of 253308 in AIEEE?
  9. Admission in government college of UP, MP, MHT, AP and Punjab after scoring 166100 rank?
  10. Is this possible to write AIEEE Exam of upcoming year having joined in Engineering college this year?
  11. Can I get admission in good engineering colleges of Punjab through AIEEE? I have got state(Punjab) rank 8856 in AIEEE
  12. For which government college am I applicable to get admission in Punjab and rajasthan?
  13. Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Punjab Engineering College? -- [New]
  14. Which college can I get in Punjab and haryana after scoring 4 Lakh in AIEEE?
  15. Admission in B.Tech in Chandigarh Engineering College Landran after scoring 72 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 3598 in Punjab?
  16. In which college can I get admission after securing 1782 rank in AIEEE along with sports achievements?
  17. Can I get admission in Punjab Tec University after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? What rank can I expect?
  18. Which college should I consider under PTU after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE with state rank of 8220?
26th November 2011, 09:58 PM
anmolbhardwaj

Default Re: Is there any need to write AIEEE exam to get admission in Punjab College?

nah you dont need it. You can get admission there by management quota. But for a good college you have either to give donation or get good rank in aieee
27th November 2011, 01:50 AM
gaurav999999

Default Re: Is there any need to write AIEEE exam to get admission in Punjab College?

dear
if u want get admission in good engenering collge then its neccesary to go for aieee and exams like iit,iist etc..
but many private coleges takes there own exam for admission in engenering ,...
and in many colleges in punjab you can get the direct admssion also on the basis of +2 ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?