29th November 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Are there any off campus software or government jobs?

i'm doin my final year in IT in REPUTED COLLEGE,now i'm searchin for the jobs if u cam to know about any s/w or govt jobs intimate me,my mailid is [email protected]

21st January 2012, 12:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any off campus software or government jobs?

There are many jobs in the market both in the government as well private sector. To get jobs with the private firms register with the local consultancies who will provide you vacancies and interview update as per your eligibility. Also you can post your resume in the career portal of the company of your choice by visiting their website. To get a government job you have to appear for the exams conducted by central or state government through UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB, IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments. In order to get government jobs you have to appear for the jobs as per your interest and eligibility. To get detailed information on government jobs follow the employment news, you can also refer, www.upsc.gov.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?