8th December 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Is there any oppertunity for girls in IMA, Dehradun?

Sir,
Is there is any oppertunity for girls in IMA dehradun,accept ota,chennai?
please reply soon..

18th August 2012, 09:32 PM
nlegend
Member+

Default Re: Is there any oppertunity for girls in IMA, Dehradun?

Hello friend,

Ima Dehradun provides training to cadets selected to IMA through CDS & Technical Batch, Both of which are reserved only for boys, therefore girls are not eligible for any courses @ dehradun, meanwhile they can apply for OTA - Chennai which is for Short Commision.

For more information visit www.upsc.gov.in

Best Of luck
28th February 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir
I am doing my B.Sc in psychology,is there any special post in Indian Army for Psychology students?
13th November 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Indian military academy.i am a girl. Just hope your answer is yes Please........

Jai HIND
13th November 2016, 10:10 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Is there is any oppertunity for girls in IMA dehradun,accept ota,chennai?
please reply soon..
Women candidate can take entry in Indian army through these modes or schemes:

1. UPSC Entry:- Women candidates of age 19 to 25 years can apply for this entry. They have to clear an exam held by UPSC which is held twice in a year. Successfully candidates of written exam are called for the SSB Interview. To apply for this entry, a Graduate/Post graduate in any discipline from a recognized University is required.

2. NCC Special Entry:- This entry is only for NCC women cadets who have 2 years service in NCC senior division army and have minimum B grade in C certification exam. Women cadets of age 19 to 25 years can apply for it. Final year student/ graduate with 50% marks are eligible for this entry.

3. SSC-Technical Entry:- Women Engineering Students of age 20 to 27 years are eligible for this entry. They can apply for it while in final year or after completing their degree. A graduate in any discipline of engineering is eligible to apply for it.

4. JAG Entry:- This entry is specially for Law graduates. The age required for this entry is 21 years to 27 years which is notified along with the vacancies by additional directorate general recruiting in the month of April or October. To be eligible for this entry, a candidate must be having a graduate degree of LLB/LLM with minimum 55% aggregate and the candidate should be registered with Bar council of India or State.
22nd February 2020, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

B SC agro graduation completed then how to join lma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?