24th March 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to do genetic engineering course after completion of B.E CSE?

Is there any possibility of doing genetic engg course after completion of be cse?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility for me to pursue Master degree in Biotechnology or Genetic Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year CSE? What all areas should I need to cover to get through GATE Exam?
  2. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th? -- [New]
  3. After completion of 10th what should be chosen for genetic engineering?
  4. Can I go for Genetic Engineering after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Is it possible to do Genetic Engineering after the completion of 10+2 (Medical)?
  7. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  8. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  9. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  10. How to do Masters in Genetic Engineering in USA after completion of first degree in Biotechnology?
  11. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  13. Can I join in Genetic Engineering course after the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? How to get scholarship for this course?
  14. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  15. What is the qualification required for doing post graduation in genetic engineering?
  16. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  17. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  18. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
14th April 2013, 07:22 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any possibility to do genetic engineering course after completion of B.E CSE?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that Genetic engineering course you can do or not is totally depend on your 10+2 Examinations subjects,that is you must have Biology,Chemistry and Maths as an important main subjects.As you had mentioned that you are B.E Degree holder it means you have been with PCM subjects if you have also Biology subjects in your 10+2 Examinations then you can go and opt for Genetic Engineering but if you have not being with Biology subject then don't be upset just go forward with B.E CSE to M.E/M.Tech and keep successing in your field.
One important thing you must note that don't be opting other field if you have reached at degree level in one particular field,Since as every new year in your study you are exploring your subjects due to which it takes much time to again start with new field and go forward.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?