3rd May 2018, 12:02 AM
radheshyamjatolliya

Is there any possibility to rectify name in RPSC form after submitting it?

In 10th and provisional degree my name is as Verma Mahesh, and today I have filled RPSC form. But in form, I wrote my name as Mahesh only not wrote Verma in front of Mahesh. Can it create problem in future? And RPSC don't give option for correction in name. What should I do now?

15th July 2018, 11:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to rectify name in RPSC form after submitting it?

Now, there is no other alternative to rectify such mistake in Rajasthan Public Service Commission if form has been finally submitted. Suppose if you qualify preliminary examination of RPSC then you will again have to apply for RPSC Mains exam.

At that time, you can rectify such mistake. You can drop a mail to RPSC regarding your mistake. In case of any discrepancy, it can be taken into account for your committed mistake at time of online application.
15th July 2018, 11:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to rectify name in RPSC form after submitting it?

The full form of RPSC is Rajasthan Public Service Commission.

There is no possibility to rectify your mistake which you have committed in your application form online.

Once form is finally submitted, there is no chance to correct it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?