4th May 2018, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Which is better choice MBA in Human Resource or MBA in Information Technology?

Hi, actually I completed my graduation in EEE stream and have done software course java, Oracle, and frame works and now I am pursuing MBA. I am confused about specialization. Which one I should select MBA HR or MBA IT? Which has a better scope for EEE background students?

15th July 2018, 11:26 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better choice MBA in Human Resource or MBA in Information Technology?

MBA in HR and MBA in IT are two popular specializations in MBA course being offered by so many colleges in India.

As you have completed B.Tech with EEE stream, I would suggest you to look for job opportunities on the basis of this.

The reason why I am suggesting like this is, there is so much of competition for IT jobs.

Most of the companies would be prefer B.Tech IT/CSE candidates for IT jobs. 2nd priority would be given to MCA candidates.

There are less job openings for MBA IT candidates. Even if there are openings, some Companies may not consider you as you don't have IT background at Graduation level.

Hence it is better to look for Core jobs on the basis of your B.Tech EEE stream.

If you are not interested in EEE jobs and good at Communication skills, then I would suggest you to opt for MBA with HR stream.

After being a HR manager, your job would be in any of the below mentioned areas :
-Recruitment
-Training
-Payroll
-Onboarding Activities
-Performance Appraisal etc.

HR life would be cool with no work pressure.

If you are interested to join this stream, have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?