27th November 2011, 12:59 AM
kavya sunil

Is there any possible to do marine engineering at age age of 22 years? Is the age limit 20 years?

I'm 12th pass but i am 22yrs old,i like to do marine engineering,is there any possibillty because i read that the age limit is 20yrs?

25th March 2012, 01:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possible to do marine engineering at age age of 22 years? Is the age limit 20 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavya sunil View Post
I'm 12th pass but i am 22yrs old,i like to do marine engineering,is there any possibillty because i read that the age limit is 20yrs?

Candidate seeking for admission in the 4-Year Degree program in Marine Engineering, must have passed the +2 level of exam with aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, beside having English as one of the subject. The maximum age limit to be eligible for the course is 20 years for general candidates and 25 years for the Sc/St candidates.

Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutes offering degree program in Marine Engineering:

Marine Engineering & Research Institute
CV Raman College of Engineering
Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering
Academy of Maritime Education and Training
Tolani Maritime Institute.
27th September 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any possible to do marine engineering at age age of 22 years? Is the age limit 20 years?

it is possible to do marine engineering course at age 25?
25th March 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

it is possible to do marine engineering course at age 25?
29th September 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

my age now 20yr and i want to join BE in mech engineering in next year this possible to me.i completed my diploma in mechanical engg on this year.
6th January 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any posibility to start Career in maritime engineering or maritime study at an age of 25?
8th January 2016, 08:40 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavya sunil View Post
Sorry but you are not eligible for the Marine Engineering course. For the Marine Engineering 2016 batch candidate will be born on or after 1st September, 1995 are eligible to apply. It means the age limit for the Marine Engineering is 20 years. For Girls candidate they have two years age relaxation and for them girls born on or after 1st September 1993 are eligible to apply for the 2016 batch. For Girls the maximum age limit is 22 years. So Sorry you are not eligible for the Marine Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?