30th December 2010, 06:10 PM

Scored 70% in BSc and 49% in 12th : Am I eligible for Bank PO and CAT exam?

hello sir,
i am in bsc final year and my percentage agregate in bsc is 70%
but my 12th class percentage is 49% and i want to know that, Am elligible for bank po as well as for cat exam

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CAT if I scored less than 60% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to get a seat in IIMB after completing BSC with 75% in 10th, 12th?
  3. Can I apply for CAT if secured 58% in 12th and 51% in B.Com?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for CAT Exam having scored 68.17% in 10th 81.5% in 12th class with PUC and pursuing 1st year of B.Com?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams or not having scored 70% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation with 1 backlog?
  6. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  7. Which kind of Bank Exams am I eligible for having scored 54% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 74% in UG with B.Com course?
  8. Am I eligible for graduation with agriculture stream? I have scored 44% in 12th
  9. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  10. Am I eligible for B School after doing BSc with 63%?
  11. Can I be eligible for Po and Clerk bank exam? I have completed M.Com with 51.1%
  12. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I scored 59.5% in 12th and 63% in Graduation(Supplementary Pass)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where can I join for MBA after passing B.Com with 48%?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if scored 79%, 54.5% and 65% in 12th, graduation and PGDM respectively?
  15. Can I appear in CAT exam if doing B.Sc(IT) from NIIT?
  16. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  17. Eligibility for MBA from reouted institutes?
  18. Eligibility criteria for appearing in CAT 2017 exam -- [New]
6th January 2011, 11:36 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scored 70% in BSc and 49% in 12th : Am I eligible for Bank PO and CAT exam?

The eigibility criteria for bank P.O exam is-
General Candidates and others - 60% or more marks in class XII
and 55% or more marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.
But as your 12th class percentage is 49% so you are unable to appear in this exam.

The eligibility criteria for CAT exam is-
The CAT Exam 2010-2011 candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree, and at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA)categories], or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
As only graduation marks are considered in this So you can easily eligible for this CAT exam.
7th January 2011, 12:12 AM
J.SHEELA
Junior Member+

Default Re: Scored 70% in BSc and 49% in 12th : Am I eligible for Bank PO and CAT exam?

Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this bank po
7th January 2011, 12:37 AM
niranjanscorpio1988

hi rohit,
for attending cat only 50% is needed and in case of SC & ST 45% is neeeded. so you can readily attend for cat. and no problem regarding your 12th class percentage. and the same is applied for bank PO. for bank jobs the requirement depends only on percentage in graduation but no on percentages in lower standards.

all the best............
7th January 2011, 01:28 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hi,
the criteria are as follows:

BANK PO:you can write for this as the min. aggregate is 60% in the final year.It doesnot depend on 12th mark.
CAT:For cat also you can apply.

books: GUPTA's,AGGARWAL's aptitude and analysis problems.

Have a good time..
7th January 2011, 01:32 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hi,
the criteria are as follows:

BANK PO:you can write for this as the min. aggregate is 60% in the final year.It doesnot depend on 12th mark.
CAT:For cat also you can apply.

books: GUPTA's,AGGARWAL's aptitude and analysis problems.

Have a good time..
9th January 2011, 08:52 PM
rahul_kumar066

For bank exams ,some demand 55% marks in bachlore degree only but mostly demand 60%marks in 12th and 55%marks in bachlore minimum.
And for attending cat 50% is needed and in case of SC & ST 45% is neeeded.
10th January 2011, 01:13 AM
rihhu
Member+

hi as you have performed much better in degree there is no need to worry
you can say that you are lucky
because you dont need 12 th class marks you just need degree marks and you are most eligible in both of them
all the best
good luck
10th January 2011, 01:43 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

dear friend
The eigibility criteria for bank P.O exam is-
General Candidates and others - 60% or more marks in class XII
and 55% or more marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.
But as your 12th class percentage is 49% so you are unable to appear in this exam.thank you
11th January 2011, 04:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Different bank have different eligibility requirement. With 70% marks in graduation you can appear in different banks which ask for degree as basic qualification. Even though there are few banks who specifically ask for candidates to have more than 60% marks in +2 as well as in graduation. For these banks you may not be eligible to apply. As to be eligible for CAT, candidates need to have at least 50% of marks as to apply for the exam. With 70% of marks you are easily eligible to appear in the CAT exam.
15th January 2011, 01:38 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

The minimu eligibility for it is you must be an engineering degree with atleast 60% aggregate including all semester,and the age limit for it is 28 years.

However,age limit varies from banks to banks some have age limit for 30 years for grneral candidates.
4th February 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i have 65 percent in MBA and 53 in B.com and 70% in 12th. Can I apply for Bank PO Jobs??
Help
21st February 2011, 11:27 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
The criteria are as follows:-
General candidates and other:-
60% or marks in class 12th
and 50% or more marks in graduation or post graduation.
But your 12th class percentage is lower,so you are unable to apper in this exam.

Best wishes your good future.......
6th April 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 73.33% mark in 10 class but unfortunately in 12 class i have scored only 56.77% now i am doing aieee test preparation can you tell me that this right for me
30th May 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 54% in 12th, should i repeat class 12 or i an move further for BE, is there any job problem after BE in MNC, related toclass 12 percentage
29th June 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hello sir,
but my 12th class percentage is 49% and i want to know that, Am elligible for bank po as well as for cat exam
i m egible for sbi bank po
29th June 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

i score 56 in 10th, 58 in 12th and 60 in graduation can i egible for bank po of sbi
4th October 2011, 10:31 AM
nikhil01

Quote:
hello sir,
Yes you are eligible to apply for bank po as well as cat exam. The minimum eligibility criteria for appearing in bank po exam is 60 percent from recognised university. You are also eligible to appear for cat exam.All the best.
4th December 2011, 11:04 PM
khushboo naushin

yes you are eligible for both.. if you want apply for BANK PO or CAT exam.. becouse eligibility for both exam is graduation...so you can easslly participate in both exam......
good luck..
5th December 2011, 09:37 AM
nikhil01

Dear friend ,
U are eligible to appear for bank PO and cat exam.
The eligibility criteria to appear for bank PO exam is graduation from recognized university with 60 percent.
And for cat exam is graduation from recognized university with 50 percent.
Wishing u all the best for both exams.
29th February 2012, 05:35 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
hello sir,
Yes your eligible for both the CAT as well as PO Examination .

CAT :- Common Admission Test . This Examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Management for ever year .

Eligibility Criteria for CAT Examination :-

If your aspiring to apply for this examination then you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university . Any stream candidates like , Commerce / Arts / Science etc.. You should score minimum 55% percentage of marks and relaxation is given for sc/st candidates for 5 % percentage of marks . If your an Final year candidates for bachelor degree then your also eligible to apply for this examination .

Syllabus for CAT Examination :-
  • Verbal ability and reasoning
  • Reading Comprehension
  • Quantitative skills
  • Data Interpretation
  • Analytical and Logical reasoning

Eligibility Criteria for Bank po Examination :-

You should be complete Bachelor degree or Master degree in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 60% percentage of marks and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates for 55% percentage of marks . Your age should be 21 years to 30 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates for 5 years and obc candidates for 3 years . You should be qualified in any one of the computer course from recognized university .

Syllabus for Bank PO Examination :-

So , as per the eligibility your eligible for both the CAT Examination as well as PO Examination .

All The Best !!!
29th February 2012, 07:23 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
Yes,you are eligible for bank PO examination.
But you will have to fulfill these criteria

BANK PO CRITERIA :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate must complete graduation.

2.Age limitation :
The age of the candidate must be within 21 to 30 years.

3.Nationality :
The candidate must be an Indian.

CAT CRITERIA :

You are also eligible for CAT.
29th February 2012, 09:42 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear......
The eligibility of CAT exam are as follows.......

Bank po exam -

The eligibility are as follows.......

The candidates should be a graduate in any stream , from a recognize university .
The age limit is 22 - 30 yrs , there is some age relaxation for reserved candidates.

For more details visit respective bank website because they have their own eligibility criteria .

Good luck.......
29th February 2012, 11:40 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hello sir,
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for C.A.T exam after passing passing graduation with 70%..

For C.A.T exam candidate must attain minimum 50% marks in Graduation...
For ST/SC candidate minim 45% marks is require..

There i no age limit in exam..

GOOD LUCK!
2nd March 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I elligible for bank po exam with 59.6% in 12thand 59.6%in graduation from general category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?