5th June 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Marine Engineering course at the age of 32? Is there any age limit for joining?

I am 29 yers old doing a full time Course in mechanical Engg... I wish to join the marine Engg once i complete my BE that is at the age of 32.. is it possible to do so..is there a age limit to work on ships after i complete my marine engg

11th June 2011, 10:13 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it possible to do Marine Engineering course at the age of 32? Is there any age limit for joining?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 29 yers old doing a full time Course in mechanical Engg... I wish to join the marine Engg once i complete my BE that is at the age of 32.. is it possible to do so..is there a age limit to work on ships after i complete my marine engg
No it is not possible at that age the max age limit for Marine engineering is 25 years for general candidates

some sort of reservation will be there for reserved category students.

I have got this information in a site called marinebuzz in that it states that the age limit is increased to 25 years for the pre sea courses l

Marine Engineering

B.Sc Nautical Science

B.S Nautical Technology etc..,

This is the information I have gathered for you

Regards

~A~
11th June 2011, 10:19 PM
miiky

Default Re: Is it possible to do Marine Engineering course at the age of 32? Is there any age limit for joining?

No, it is not possible to join Marine Engineering course at the age of 32
The maximum age limit to join Marine Engineering course is 25. So, sorry you can try for another field.
11th June 2011, 10:32 PM
Aishwary

Default Re: Is it possible to do Marine Engineering course at the age of 32? Is there any age limit for joining?

No it is not possible because you will cross your age limit.
12th June 2011, 01:26 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

sorry to sy you will not be eligible for it.

although if you can manage to get a degree of Marine Engineering course, but you will not get Marine Engineering jobs.

as age limit for 1st level Marine Engineering job is 24 years.

all the best...........
12th June 2011, 02:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
it is possible for b-tech exam but you cant take any kind of govt job.
12th June 2011, 06:15 AM
ajitvsiit

Dear friend
max age for marine engineering is 25 years.
As you have already crossed this age. So you are not eligible.
12th June 2011, 07:18 AM
balarmkec

Quote:
Age limit to become a marine engineer is 25. So your are not eligible to become a marine Engineer.
12th June 2011, 05:41 PM
04rust

M sorry to say you that you are not eligible..
the age limit is 25
30th July 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Marine Engineering course at the age of 21? Is there any age limit for joining?
11th October 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to do marine engineering course at the age of 23?
23rd November 2012, 07:25 AM
NANDHAKUMAR.2024

is it possible to BE marine engineering at the
age of 25 pls help me
30th December 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i am 28 year old. i was complete STCW95. & i was also warking arround 2 year in offshore. basically i am a diploma electrical engineer. is it to possible to work in marine or rigs ?
3rd May 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any lower age limit?Because I am at 16 and want to do marine engineering.Also guide me about career in this field.
Reply me as soon as possible.
My ID [email protected]
20th November 2016, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

I will complete my 12th study at my age 21. So can I join marine engineering after that ?
19th June 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I finished my b.tech marine engineering course one year before, my age is 27.can I get job in ships.
29th November 2019, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I am an electrical engineer my age is 31 can I join for marine engineering course??
20th October 2020, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Private companys for Marine Engineering age restriction
16th October 2021, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply marine engineering jobs at the age of 27 years old?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?