4th May 2011, 05:56 AM
narayandas1990

Is there any preference for student who already passed NDA written exam and got disqualified in SSB?

Hello Sir,
I had been qualified in NDA written in 2007 but got disqualified in SSB during GD(Group Discussion).Now i am going to attempt CDS.Is there any preference for the student who already pass the NDA written and got disqualified in SSB?

Please clear my doubt.......as soon as possible.

6th June 2011, 03:04 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any preference for student who already passed NDA written exam and got disqualified in SSB?

No there is no such preference for candidates who have been disqualified earlier.
You will be considered over there as the other candidates.
Not any kind of preference is given to any of the candidates appearing in the written examination or in the SSB.

In armed forces selection is based only on the attributes and qualities of the candidate.
If he has the qualities which armed force personnels are looking for he'll definitely get selected.

There is no place for reservation quota and no one is considered special. Selection is made only on the basis of inherit qualities of the candidates.

So friend you will not be given any preference in CDSE.
6th June 2011, 03:38 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any preference for student who already passed NDA written exam and got disqualified in SSB?

hi
congratulation for clear the written exam
after then you attain for SSB round
this round is very difficult
because in 100 3 people are selected for final interview...

BEST OF LUCK..
6th June 2011, 07:13 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Don't worry and don't be so pressurized as you have disqualified already,so I think you will not get any preference .

The NDA exam is under the Central Govt.,so there is no such thing you have to show your caliber or you have to prove the dedication to our own country.

if you are not finally selected ,don't worry ,you will be able to appear in the NDA exam next year or the next exam of this year.

Generally,the application forms are published in any leading newspapers during March or April every year and entrance examination to be held by the UPSC six months later from the application form is published.

The UPSC (NDA) exam is conducted twice a year (April and October)in all major cities throughout India.

to get more updates visit:http://www.nda.nic.in
7th June 2011, 02:41 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

there is no such type of preference scheme for the aspirant of CDS. But i want to inform you that after qualifying in CDS exam, when you would go for SSB, at that time you would not be treated as freshers.

Best of luck
7th June 2011, 02:50 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

there is no such type of preference scheme for the aspirant of CDS. But i want to inform you that after qualifying in CDS exam, when you would go for SSB, at that time you would not be treated as freshers.

Best of luck
27th November 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

wat is d criterion for selection in ssb?????????
plzzz tel me.............
20th January 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hav qwalify nda written exam and yet i didn't get my ssb call....sir my roll-087728`....sir plz tell me wht should i do......plz....reply me urgently
29th January 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

ho many times can we attend SSB after clearing NDA once?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?