15th September 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any preprimary class admission in St. Xavier's school in Kolkata?

is there any preprimery class in st.xavieres school in kolkata
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any preprimary class admission in St. Xavier's school in Kolkata?
  2. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  3. What is the admission procedure for Class 3rd in St. Xaviers School Kolkata?
  4. What is the age limit for getting admission St.Xaviers school, Kolkata for class 1? -- [New]
  5. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  7. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  8. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  9. What is the admission process followed for class one in St.Xaviers school?
  10. How to take admission in class one of St Xaviers School, Kolkata
  11. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  12. How to get admitted in St Xaviers School Kolkata?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
  14. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata?
  15. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  16. What is the admission procedure in class II?
  17. Admission in which class being a 2 years old son in St. Xaviers college School in Kolkata? When does the school issue application forms?
  18. What is the date of birth required for getting Class 1 admission in St.Xaviers school, Kolkata?
24th April 2012, 12:50 AM
piyushtaekwondo

Default Re: Is there any preprimary class admission in St. Xavier's school in Kolkata?

no there is no such preprimary admission in st.xavier's
1st December 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any preprimary class admission in St. Xavier's school in Kolkata?

from which class a boy will start his study in st. xaviers?
15th August 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

my son born in 2008 December what is the procedure of preprimary cass admission & how can get the from?
19th August 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir

My son's D.O.B.is 23/7/2009. I would like to get him admitted to St.Xavier's School, Wood Street in Class-KG in the academic year 2014-2015. Please do let me know on when the forms are given and the admission criteria so that accordingly we can prepare our son.

Would appreciate your early response per return.

Warm Regards,
Shabana Nabi / Sk.Ahsanuddin
Email : [email protected]
3rd September 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

My son's D.O.B.is 12/9/2009. I would like to get him admitted to St.Xavier's School, Wood Street in Class-KG in the academic year 2014-2015. Please do let me know on when the forms are given and the admission criteria so that accordingly we can prepare our son.
12th December 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

My son's D.O.B.is 29/10/2011. I would like to get him admitted to St.Xavier's School, Wood Street in Class-Nursery in the academic year 2014-2015. Please do let me know on when the forms are given and the admission criteria so that accordingly we can prepare our son.

Would appreciate your early response per return.

Warm Regards,
Raj Kumar Ghosh / Rickta Ghosh
Email : [email protected]
25th January 2014, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

When will the list of selected candidates for class1 be out n can we view it in this site?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?