4th September 2011, 12:09 PM
harsha4275

Is there any provision to study Aeronautical in NITs after passing AIEEE?

iam have completed 11clas iwas taking aieee cohing
iwanted to study aeronitical in aieee
is their any gate for aeronatical in aieee

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Chandigarh College with Aeronautical Branch? Any NITs which I can get?
  2. Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  6. What is the cutoff of this years AIEEE? Do I stand a change for NITs after scoring 200 in AIEEE?
  7. In which NITs can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  9. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan? -- [New]
  10. What is the best line in computer field?
  11. Top NIT institutes for Aerospace Engineering?
  12. In which NITs I can get admission with a rank of 15000 in AIEEE?
  13. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Admission in 2nd year in NIT after doing B.tech 1st year?
  15. How to Become an Astronaut after 12th?
  16. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  17. Which NITs are best to pursue Aerospace Engineering branch? Marks required in AIEEE to study Aerospace Engineering under NITs
  18. Which NIT can I get after scoring AIEEE rank of 47,673
6th September 2011, 08:51 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any provision to study Aeronautical in NITs after passing AIEEE?

Dear Friend

There is no National Institute of Technology (NIT), which is offering B.Tech./B.E. course
in Aeronautical Engineering.

Through AIEEE central counseling you can get admission in BHAGWATH UNIVERSITY, AJMER
which offers Aeronautical Engineering course.

Also, Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh offers B.Tech. course in Aeronautical
Engineering. The basis of admission is AIEEE but you are required to apply separately
for this institution because it doesn't participate in the Central Counseling conducted
by AIEEE.

Visit: http://pec.ac.in/
6th September 2011, 03:48 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any provision to study Aeronautical in NITs after passing AIEEE?

dear friend,
Yes, you can take admission in NIT's through AIEEE exam in aeronautical engineering..

There are some percentage of seats are alloted for the AIEEE qualifying students..
But if you want to take admission in NIT's then you have to perform well in the AIEEE exam..
So, don't worry , go for it..
All the best..
25th October 2011, 01:21 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Is there any provision to study Aeronautical in NITs after passing AIEEE?

Sorry but there is no option for persuing Aeronautical Engineering in NITs.

Because not a single NIT have the Branch of Aeronautical engineering in there syllabus or any other form .

Only one college under the AIEEE governance has the option for Aeronautical Engineering and that is
Bhagwant University, Ajmer (Rajasthan) Aeronautical Engineering Rank(6351-18927)

More course related information visit the website
www.ccb.nic.in
Best Of Luck
12th February 2012, 10:50 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
Through AIEEE central counseling you can get admission in BHAGWATH UNIVERSITY, AJMER, which offers Aeronautical Engineering course.

Also, Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh offers B.Tech. course in Aeronautical Engineering. The basis of admission is AIEEE but you are required to apply separately for this institution because it doesn't participate in the Central Counseling conducted by the AIEEE.

Visit: http://pec.ac.in/

Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
29th March 2012, 12:11 PM
arnav saswati

sorry my friend there is no NITs in india that providing B.Tech in aeronautic engineering but you can get admission in other college those are providing aeronautic engineering through AIEEE exam

such as:-
punjab university
bhagwath university..

thank you.....
16th April 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

which one is the most suitable branch for girls....??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?