9th April 2012, 05:47 PM
bankar sagar

How should I take admission in IIT? Which entrance should I give? I am a last year diploma student

Sir, i m last year diploma student. How to take admission in iit. Which entrence exam is give?

Related Questions:
16th April 2012, 07:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I take admission in IIT? Which entrance should I give? I am a last year diploma student

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankar sagar View Post
Sir, i m last year diploma student. How to take admission in iit. Which entrence exam is give?
In order to take admission in Indian Institutes of Technology, candidates need to qualify Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the Institute.

To be considered eligible for the Joint Entrance Examination, candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the higher secondary level of examination or in the Diploma program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.

The maximum age limit for candidates from General and OBC category is 25 years whereas for candidates from SC/ST category, it is 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?