13th June 2018, 05:55 PM
Puja6

Is there any reservation for disabled candidates for Bank Probationary Officer exam?

Sir, I'm disabled person and I have completed my graduation with 57.5%. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary Officer exam? Is there any reservation for disabled candidates?

14th June 2018, 03:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation for disabled candidates for Bank Probationary Officer exam?

Yes there are relaxation for disabled candidates. You have to make a certificate about how much percent disability you have. Then on that basis you will get relaxation in every sector.
In banks you will get relaxation in marks obtained in graduation, age relaxation, cut-off marks.
14th June 2018, 09:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation for disabled candidates for Bank Probationary Officer exam?

Yes, there is relaxation for person with disability in banking examination.

There is relaxation in age limit, cut off marks and reservation of seats.

So, you can visit the official notification of the examination for detail information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
15th June 2018, 12:45 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, you are for Bank Probationary officer exam. Yes, relaxation is available for disabled candidate.

Bank exams are conducted by SBI and IBPS.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Relaxation is available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit at www.ibps.in and www.sbi.in.
17th June 2018, 01:18 AM
sha2nk90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puja6 View Post
Sir, I'm disabled person and I have completed my graduation with 57.5%. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary Officer exam? Is there any reservation for disabled candidates?
Yes, there is reservation for the disabled person. You will have to indicate your disability while applying for the probationary officer exam. There will be an option , " whether you belong to disabled category/physically handicapped ? ". You will have to select yes, if you belong to disabled category and then you will have to select the sub category.

A seperate qualifying cutoff is made for disabled category candidates and your score are equal or higher to that mark, you will be considered for the further process if any.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?