27th May 2013, 08:07 PM
ria meena

Is there any reservation in top 20 percentile for JEE advanced?

is there any reservation to be in top 20percentile for jee advance

21st July 2013, 11:52 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any reservation in top 20 percentile for JEE advanced?

Dear Friend,
No,There is no reservations or any type of other Reserved Criteria.
You must clearly note that you must Qualify the JEE-Main Examinations in order to get selected up for JEE-Advanced and further have to clear the JEE-Advanced Examinations in order to get selected up for IIT.
Beside this there is no Reservations or any Reserved Quota in order to get selected up except the Caste Category.That Means If you are coming in any Reserved Category of Caste mentioned by JEE then you will required some less marks to get qualify as compared to that of General.
And,At Last Board Examinations too plays a major role for selection,Since,As Per rule 60%-40% will be considered that is 60% from JEE -Main Examinations and 40% from Board Examinations,So,You must have good marks in Board Examinations too.

I have mentioned the main site of JEE Below,You may visit it for any other Queries related to Examinations:
http://jeemain.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?