21st March 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Government sponsored scholarship to study MBBS in India?

Hi Sir,
I want the scholarship to study for my Higher Education.
I just want to know that Government sponsors scholarship or not?
I want to do MBBS in India.
Please help me to know immediately.

Related Questions:
26th March 2015, 02:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any Government sponsored scholarship to study MBBS in India?

Yes there is if you can get a very good rank in the Entrance Examination for the MBBS Courses.
The Fees for the students who are to study in Government Colleges for the Course of MBBS then you will have to pay a nominal fee for the Course as the Fee is a subsidized fee for the Top Students.
So just make sure that you study hard and make sure that you are able to get admission into the Government Colleges.
Also for the Students who are occupy the Ranks from 1 to 50 there is an added Scholarship that is given to the Students.
So that the Students get more encouragement and so that do better in the days to come.
So study hard and there will be a lot of opportunities waiting for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?