8th July 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in Microbiology? Information about the scope in United States and UK?

i am student of m.sc micobiology final year..... and i want a details about scope of microbiology........i request to u plz send me information about scope of micobiology in united states.... and united kingdom.....

6th November 2011, 10:00 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope in Microbiology? Information about the scope in United States and UK?

Dear friend,

Microbiology is a very good subject and its field is also great.
don't worry about the scope of it in US or CANADA.
its scope is worldwide.
so don't worry.
best of luck.
22nd June 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in Microbiology? Information about the scope in United States and UK?

Scope of microbiology in pakistan?
17th March 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

What ir scope of bsc microbiology
10th March 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

hi. i have completed my mbbs and now am a medical graduate and would like to pursue my career in microbiology as a consultant. how can i become one???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?