22nd August 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Goa for a candidate who has secured 55.33% in 10th?

Dear Sir,
My son has got 55.33% in his 10th Board exam. Can he get admission for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Goa? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  3. Where are the colleges for degree course in Goa and outside Goa for Mechanical Engineering after diploma?
  4. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  5. Can I get admission for Diploima in Mechanical Engineering having secured 64.60% in 10th?
  6. Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if secured 73.80% in 10th?
  8. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  10. Can I get admission to study Mechanical/Electrical Diploma Engineering course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli if secured 88.80% in 10th?
  11. Possibility to take admission in Engineering Diploma course directly after completing 10th in Ahmedabad?
  12. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  13. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Varanasi for 12th Arts candidate?
  15. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  16. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  17. How to get admission for diploma in mechanical in VJTI college
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
25th August 2015, 03:45 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Goa for a candidate who has secured 55.33% in 10th?

Yes, candidate who have secured 55% marks can get admission in Mechanical Diploma course in Goa.
Candidate who have secured more than 45% marks in 10th class are eligible for Diploma in Mechanical engineering.

Age of candidate must be above 15 years.

List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Goa :

Agnel Polytechnic
Agnel Technical Education Complex, Fr. Agnel Ashram, Agnelganv
North Goa, Goa
(0832) 2791206

Government Polytechnic
Altinho
Panaji, Goa
(0832) 2432667

Government Polytechnic, Bicholim
Mayem Bicholim
North Goa, Goa
(0832) 2361235

Government Polytechnic, Curchorem
Curchorem Cacora
South Goa, Goa
(0832) 2654400

Institute of Shipbuilding Technology - ISBT
Bogda, Vasco-Da-Gama
North Goa, Goa
(0832) 2520984
25th August 2015, 07:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Goa for a candidate who has secured 55.33% in 10th?

Yes, definitely your son can get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completion of his 10th standard with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to get admission in Diploma course. Some states conducts entrance examination for offering admission to Diploma course, so, if Goa colleges conducts an entrance examination, you need to appear and qualify entrance examination for getting admission in Diploma course.
25th August 2015, 08:50 PM
DSP@1

The eligibility criteria for doing diploma in any stream are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her 10th standard.
-Candidate must have attained minimum of 35% of marks in his/her 10th standard.

These are the criteria for diploma course if you met with the requirements then you are eligible to do diploma in your desired stream.

To get seat in your desired college to do diploma you have to attempt for the entrance test conducted by your state education board.

Once you qualify the test with good marks you will undergo web counselling there you hva e to select the colleges and streams which you like and suits your rank in the entrance test.

Once the allotments are done based on the colleges you have chosen and the meritlist you will be allotted seat in the college which suits your rank in the entrance test.
26th August 2015, 12:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
My son has got 55.33% in his 10th Board exam. Can he get admission for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Goa? Kindly tell me immediately.
After 10th standard, you are eligible for Polytechnic course but you should qualify in Goa CET exam.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for Goa CET exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?