2nd April 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope and available colleges in the field of MBA in media?

and avaSir,
M planning to do MBA in media, So, i want to no about d scope in dis field, and about d best colleges available in india... Is, amity Noida a good option

12th April 2012, 08:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and available colleges in the field of MBA in media?

One can pursue MBA Media Management in International School of Business and Media (ISBM), Nimbus School of Technology Management, or Amity School of Communication. The Global Open University, Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication (ARCJMC), Access Atlantech Media College, Hindustan University, etc is some other institutions offering MBA in Media. After completing the course one can find opportunities with TV channels, Internet marketing, etc. Advertising firms, newspapers, broadcasting firms, etc also offer adequate career openings. Firms like CNN-IBN, CNBC, NDTV, etc offer salary packages in the range of Rs.2 lakh to 8 lakh per annum for Media Manager profiles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?