27th December 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MBA Computer Science? Difference between MBA IT & MBA CS?

Can someone please tell me the scope of MBA computer science and what different between MBA IT & MBA CS

Related Questions:
  1. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  2. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  3. What is the difference between MBA and HR? Which are the various sections in MBA?
  4. What is the scope in Aviation Sector? Difference between MBA IB and MBA Aviation?
  5. What is the difference in CAT MBA and ICET MBA? What is the fee structure, scholarships and post MBA salary?
  6. What is the scope of job in MBA after doing B.Tech in computer science
  7. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  8. How to do MBA after completing graduation in BSc computer science?
  9. What to do between MBA and PGDM? Which offers more scope and better job?
  10. Difference between MBA and regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLB and LLM?
  11. Which course is the best for Computer Science students in MBA?
  12. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  13. Which one is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? Is there any scope for teaching after doing MBA? What is the scope in government jobs?
  14. How to do MBA through distance after passing B.Tech in computer science
  15. Which stream in MBA is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  18. Difference between CC MBA and Regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLM and LLB?
6th January 2014, 10:17 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of MBA Computer Science? Difference between MBA IT & MBA CS?

Scope of MBA in computer science.

Many of the students after doing BCA in computer science are going toward MBA or MCA course.

MBA and MCA course both are of 3 years and both are very good courses i will suggest you if you have done BCA course in computer science then MCA course is best for you but anyways if you want to do MBA course then you need to have minimum qualification of graduation with at least of 50 percent marks so if you fulfill this criteria then you may apply for MBA exam there are many MBA exams by which you can take admission in MBA course you need to appear for various exams if you crack any of the exam you may get a good college but on the basis of marks scored in MBA entrance exams you may take admission in good college no coming back to you question what is difference between MBA in it and MBA in computer science.

So basically computer science consist of coding you may have to previous knowledge of c and c + + programming there are many other languages which include in computer science but talking about MBA in IT so MBA in IT includes implementation of computer science.

So i hope so now can understand the basic difference between MBA in computers and an MBA in It scope of MBA in computer size is very good and in future you may get jobs in multinational companies like TCS, Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?