27th July 2018, 09:12 AM
Naveenran34

Possibility to appear in 12th Board exam for Diploma Electrical holder?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Diploma course in Electrical Engineering. I did my Diploma on 10th basis. Now, I want to appear in 12th Board exam. So, I want to know that is it possible for me to appear in 12th Board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  2. Possibility to study B.A.LLB for ECE Diploma holder?
  3. Possibility to get 12th certificate by appearing in Hindi Board exam for 3 years Diploma Engineering holder? -- [New]
  4. Can diploma holders appear for UPSC examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  6. Possibility to pursue Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU VIEP without attending class for ITI holder who is working in DMRC, New Delhi?
  7. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  8. Possibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any AICTE approved college for ITI holder?
  9. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  10. Possibility to study BTech Electrical through LEET for ECE Diploma holder?
  11. Government jobs for diploma holder in electrical branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for BOE exam? I am a diploma holder in electrical engineering
  16. Job opportunities in Railway Recruitment Board for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  17. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  18. Diploma holder in Electrical engineering can do B.Sc after Diploma or not? Duration of the course?
30th July 2018, 01:11 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 12th Board exam for Diploma Electrical holder?

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to appear in 12th board exams after completing Diploma course.

** In order to get admission in 12th class candidate should have passed 11th class from a recognized board.

** Generally, the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of percentage marks in 11th class.
31st July 2018, 03:08 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 12th Board exam for Diploma Electrical holder?

No, you will be not allowed to get admission in 12th std directly after diploma course.

The candidates after 10th and diploma are eligible for admission in 11th std. and can pursue 12th std as well as after 11th but no direct admission in 12th std.

So, it is compulsory to pursue 11th to get admission in 12th, there is no other solution.
31st July 2018, 01:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no academic rule which allows diploma candidates to direct apply for senior secondary board examination without registering for it in 11th standard.

To appear for board exam, you first need to apply for admission in 11th standard then register for board exam, select subjects and stream then finally, you can become eligible to appear for 12th board exam.
31st July 2018, 10:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 10th are eligible to get admission in 11th and then become eligible to appear for 12th board examination.

So, you have first pursue Std 11th and then you will become eligible to appear for 12th board examination there is no relaxation for candidates with diploma qualification to appear for 12th board examination without Std 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?