19th May 2011, 02:56 PM
ruju

Should I go for government teaching job or another other course after passing B.E EC with 68%? Which job is the best in EC for Females?

hello sir, i hv passed out B.Ein EC 2010 with 68 agreecate. Still i got no job.so plz suggest me that should i go for govt job.teaching field or do another course which gives placement.also which course and which institutes is better for getting a job ? Which job is best in EC for female.plz give me right path as im so confused.

19th December 2011, 02:06 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Should I go for government teaching job or another other course after passing B.E EC with 68%? Which job is the best in EC for Females?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruju View Post
hello sir, i hv passed out B.Ein EC 2010 with 68 agreecate. Still i got no job.so plz suggest me that should i go for govt job.teaching field or do another course which gives placement.also which course and which institutes is better for getting a job ? Which job is best in EC for female.plz give me right path as im so confused.
Should I go for government teaching job or another other course after passing B.E EC with 68%? Which job is the best in EC for Females?

Hi ruju,

Don't be tensed. I am sure that after reading this you,yourself, will definitely be able to decide on your own.

See, every field and branch in ECE is fair for the females.

As faf as your job is concerned , that completely depends on your interest. If you want to teach students, then get into teaching job, otherwise if you think that you want to enter in Professional life and want to gain knowledge by working in some reputed company, then join the course.

Following are the courses available for you as an EC engineer:-

-VLSI Design

-Embedded systems

-Front end designing

-Physical designing

-practical implementation of communication system.

Some of the institute that offers such courses:-

-Sandeepani , bangalore

-Mavel's , bangalore

-Eitra, Ahmedabad

please ensure their course and placements before taking admission , with their previous students.

Both the field ELECTRONICS and communication are good for female. But, I will suggest you to go for ELECTRONICS , as mostly this is indoor job.

for any other query, please post it here.

Best of luck

regards.
9th September 2015, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for government teaching job or another other course after passing B.E EC with 68%? Which job is the best in EC for Females?

if i want to go for teaching after btech and i know that my upcoming life will be spent in a small city of haryana then what should i do for getting a job anyhow either govt. or private either in nearby college or school? please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?