27th November 2011, 03:25 PM
sudiphait

Any scope in the post of government teaching job in Delhi after scoring 51% marks in History?

Dear sir,
My wife has completed M.A. from Vidyasagar University in WEST BENGAL with 51% marks in History .Is there any scope for the post of govt teaching job in Delhi? please help me. My e-mail- [email protected].
Thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in government teaching job in Delhi?
  2. Scope for the post of government teaching in Delhi?
  3. Government job in teaching in Delhi after BA with 48% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scope of getting a teaching job in various universities after scoring 65% in PG?
  5. How can I get teaching job in government sector? I've done B.A with History and Economics and B.Ed with English and S.S
  6. Can i get teaching job after studying MA and B.Ed. in Punjabi?
  7. How may I get the government job in teaching field in Delhi? What's the all requirement for this job? I have done my B.Ed from Delhi university with 63% marks.
  8. Is there any scope in government teaching job after passing graduation in Arts?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  10. What to do after completing B.A and B.Ed
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  12. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG?
  13. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG
  14. What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?
  15. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  16. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  17. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  18. How to get a government teacher job after passing B.Com with 55% marks
26th December 2011, 03:42 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any scope in the post of government teaching job in Delhi after scoring 51% marks in History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudiphait View Post
Dear sir,
My wife has completed M.A. from Vidyasagar University in WEST BENGAL with 51% marks in History .Is there any scope for the post of govt teaching job in Delhi? please help me. My e-mail- [email protected].
Thank u
To be eligible to join government school, your wife's present qualification is not enough. As you have mentioned that she has done Masters, she also need to pursue either diploma in elementary education or B.Ed.
Being a graduate, she may go for B.Ed from any recognized university. To do so, 50% in masters or bachelors degree program is required.
After completion of the B.Ed program, she will have to appear for Teacher Eligibility Test, conducted on state level or on national level known as Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Qualifying any of these tests is mandatory to join government schools as per the National Council for Teacher Education.
5th September 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any scope in the post of government teaching job in Delhi after scoring 51% marks in History?

dear sir,
my name is sajid.i am doing b-tech final year in metallurgical and materials engineering.i am expecting my cgpa after completion of my final year is 7.7.give me suggestion where i can get the job and if i am qualified in gate then by gate which jobs are offering...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?