22nd February 2013, 03:26 PM
santosh tanwar

Can I appear for NET after passing government job?

i m in govt job did post graduation during in servicen environmental science can i appear for net my teaching subject is science

11th July 2014, 11:00 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NET after passing government job?

National Eligibility Test is conducted by University Grants Commission for candidates aspiring lecturers in Colleges, universities. Candidates need to complete Post Graduation with minimum 55 per cent to write UGC National Eligibility Test. For SC/ST/PH candidates, minimum marks should be 50 per cent. National Eligibility Test is conducted twice a year and UGC grants Junior Research Fellowship to candidates who had cleared NET and are interested in research work in universities and colleges. Exam is conducted in June and December and notifications are released in March and September. Results will be declared in October and June.
The UGC NET subjects are English, Telugu, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Law, Economics, Political Science, Psychology, Philosophy, History, Sociology, Education, Commerce, Kannada, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Arabic, Linguistic, Chinese, Nepali, Manipuri, Gujarati, French, Persian, Santali, Rajasthani, German, Japanese, Adult Education, Continuing Education, Non Formal Education, Physical Education, Indian Culture, Labor Welfare, Industrial Relations, Personal Management, Labor and Social Welfare and Human Resource management. For science subjects, exam is conducted in
association with Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.Science subjects are Chemical Sciences, Earth atmospheric Ocean and planetary sciences, Life science, Mathematical Science and Physical Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?