24th October 2016, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for me to get job in Abroad? What should I do for job being Agriculture graduate?

sir, I am Pooja Shashikant Sawant. I am in 2nd year of B.Sc Agriculture. I want to work abroad after graduation. So can you please tell me, is there any scope for me to get a job in abroad? If there is, then what should i do to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of B.Sc Agriculture in Abroad? Will I get a job in Canada after completion of course?
  2. Job opportunities for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate in Abroad?
  3. What should I do to get a job in Abroad? Scope of English honors in Abroad?
  4. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad?
  5. Job options available in abroad for M.Sc. Agriculture freshers?
  6. How to get job in abroad being a B.Sc Nursing graduate with 2 years of clinical experience?
  7. Can I get job in Abroad after completion of B.Sc(Agriculture)? Expected starting salary through this course?
  8. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  9. What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?
  10. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management helpful to get a job in abroad for BAMS holder? How to secure a job in abroad? -- [New]
  12. Government job in India and Abroad countries for BDS graduate?
  13. Job opportunities for B.Tech (Agriculture) in abroad
  14. Can I do M.Sc(Agriculture) along with job being a graduate?
  15. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  16. Job scope of B.Tech (Pharmaceutical Technology) students in abroad?
  17. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  18. Job opportunities in abroad after M.Tech. in biotechnology with good research experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?