25th April 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in Telecom Engineering? I have passed SSC with good marks

recently i passed ssc vd good marks in pre engineering .. m confused to hear that the teleocm engineering has no scope in pak in future or present ?? plx tel me what can i do ?? teleocm engineering le ln kya?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  2. What is the scope of Telecom Management for MBA aspirant?
  3. Is scope of MBA in telecom management good in india?
  4. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  5. Can I get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of SSC marks? I have passed HSC with 48% marks
  6. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  7. What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU
  8. What is eligibility for MBA and PGDM in Telecom? Which one is better MBA or PGDM? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  10. Scope of Telecom Management?
  11. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  12. What should I choose between Aviation and Telecom? I am a electronics and a telecommunication engineering passed student
  13. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  14. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
  15. Can I apply for JTO Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  16. what is the scope of MBA in telecom management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I go for mechanical engineering after my SSC? I have scored less marks in SSC
  18. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
5th July 2013, 08:14 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Is there any scope in Telecom Engineering? I have passed SSC with good marks

~~~Scope of Telicom engineering~~~

In telecome engineering stream students are tought about technical aspects of present modern telecom media like mobile, internet etc.
Telecome is one of the fastest growing industry throughout globe. Ther are various highers as below to telecom student.
1 Tata docomo.
2 Reliance
3 Ajanta networking
4 Virine mobile
5 Dish TV
Telicom will shurely remain banificial to your profile.
29th January 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope in Telecom Engineering? I have passed SSC with good marks

MOST OF THEM SAY ENC HAVE MORE SCOPE THAN TELECOM IS IT TRUE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?