14th May 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What if by mistaken I forgot to change the background colour of my photo in KEAM 2016 application?

I have done a mistake in keam 2016; i forget to change background colour of my photo and submitted the same. What can i do isn't it going to affect my application??

14th May 2016, 09:50 PM
manu765
Junior Member+

Default Re: What if by mistaken I forgot to change the background colour of my photo in KEAM 2016 application?

No,it will not affect your admission.If there is any problem with the application,it will automatically cause the blocking of your admitcard.
*KEAM authority will not consider it as a big mistake.
*Any mistake regarding the submission of documents needed for the application will badly affect your admission.
14th May 2016, 10:22 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: What if by mistaken I forgot to change the background colour of my photo in KEAM 2016 application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done a mistake in keam 2016; i forget to change background colour of my photo and submitted the same. What can i do isn't it going to affect my application??
KEAM stands for Kerla Engineering, Agriculture & Medical exam. Since you are concerned with the background of photographs. here i suggest you to go to the official website of KEAM and ask for the correction option(if any).
Since you have submitted your application form you can not do anything regarding correction on your own.
19th May 2016, 08:55 PM
samsung1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Mostly the photo background should be while in all the entrance test application form you are applying for.

If by mistake you have attached photo that has different background and you have submitted the application form.
Then you need to follow the mentioned below steps:

1. Check whether your application for is editable after submitting or not.
2. Call to the help desk, and let them know the issue you are facing.

** These are only possible solution with you.
31st March 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done a mistake in keam registration 2017.I forget to add date and name .and l submitted the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?