15th January 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Whether BITSAT will be conducted online? What about pattern of examination?

Hello,
I have heard that BITSAT is an online exam? I want to apply for BITSAT but don't know about the pattern. Can you tell me is it online or not?

16th January 2016, 09:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether BITSAT will be conducted online? What about pattern of examination?

Yes, the BITSAT examination will be conducted in online mode. The pattern of BITSAT examination is mentioned below :-

--> The BITSAT examination question paper consists of 150 questions with 3 hours duration from the below mentioned subjects :-
Part I :- Physics 40 questions
Part II :- Chemistry 40 questions
Part III :- (a) English Proficiency 15 questions
(b) Logical Reasoning 10 questions
Part IV :- Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm) :- 45 questions

--> For every correct answer, you will be credited 3 marks and for every incorrect answer, 1 marks will be deducted from your score.
16th January 2016, 09:59 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether BITSAT will be conducted online? What about pattern of examination?

BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test and it is conducted by BITS for admission in UG courses.

Yes, the examination conducted in online only. The examination paper contains 150 questions from Physics 40, Chemistry 40, Mathematics/Biology 45, English 15, Logical Reasoning 10.

Candidates need to qualify in entrance examination for final selection for admission. For more information about examination visit at http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?