14th January 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BITS Pilani to pursue M.Tech course in Biotechnology?

i want to take admission in bits pilani to pursue mtech course in biotechnology.i would be grateful if i m informed about the admission process!

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  2. Admission in bits pilani for mtech degree without good GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  4. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  5. How to get admission in BITS Pilani campus in M.Tech? I have completed ETC
  6. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  7. Is it worth to pursue MS degree(correspondence from BITS Pilani) while getting hired in Tech Mahindra?
  8. Admission procedure for MTech from BITS Pilani and other top Indian Universities?
  9. What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science
  10. Is MS degree from BITS Pilani equal to M.Tech/M.E?
  11. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  12. Details regarding admission to M.Tech from BITS, Pilani?
  13. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  14. After passing B.E in instrumentation from BITS Pilani should I go for M.Tech or MBA?
  15. How can I apply for M.Tech programme in BITS, Pilani? When the application form will be distributed?
  16. Mtech in Bits Pilani through GATE exam? or any other exam?
  17. Is masters in biotechnology better in BITS Pilani or any NIT?
  18. Admission in BITS Pilani to study B.Tech for Diploma holder who had backlog in last semester?
16th June 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BITS Pilani to pursue M.Tech course in Biotechnology?

can anyone explain how to take admission in bits pilani campus to persue (ME)
26th July 2013, 04:11 PM
AMITGUPTA4078

Default Re: How to take admission in BITS Pilani to pursue M.Tech course in Biotechnology?

For admission in Bits campus for ME program, we have to appear for an online test comprising of 100 questions conducted by the institute itself.

Education Qualification: A Minimum aggregate of 60% in the qualifying degree examination for All Programs. BITS will conduct online test on 1st – 2nd June 2013 for the admission in M.Tech courses. Test will be of 2 hour duration from the syllabus of respective discipline provided by BITS. Registration fee for participation in BITS M.Tech 2013 admission is Rs 1750.

Refer to this link for more details: http://www.bitsadmission.com/hd/hdmain.htm

Also see the attached document.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Brochure_2013_HD.pdf(540.0 KB, 289 views)
9th October 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

whole procedure about mtech admission
13th March 2015, 12:53 PM
SUBHASISSA

Default Re: How to take admission in BITS Pilani to pursue M.Tech course in Biotechnology with gate score?

can I get direct admission at Bits Pilani for M Tech in Biotechnology with gate Score 496 ?
pl guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?