20th September 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is there any use of degree we have to do before MBA?

is there any use of the degree we have done before MBA and any use of that degree in the work field with MBA

15th June 2016, 11:15 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Is there any use of degree we have to do before MBA?

Generally the degree before MBA is not asked for anywhere, after completing MBA it becomes the only degree to matter the most , but that does not matter the degree at the bachelor level is of no importance, all the degree are equally important but in comparison MBA, the importance of such degree gets little lower, as MBA is one of the best management degree one can ask for, the best and the most expensive one too. so it is not that degrees lose their importance but it is just in front of MBA, they hold any chance to stand.

A bachelor degree is used in many ways and is important in applying for government jobs, graduation degree is generally used for applying in government jobs apart from that they have their own importance in the thier own respective field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?