5th December 2015, 02:02 PM
001rana

Is there any way to clear backlogs by paying money or by any other way?

I have backlogs in B.tech under PTU which i am not able to clear, can anyone help me to clear my backlogs by pay MONEY or by any other method ,if any one can call or whatsap te at +918968515964.

5th December 2015, 09:03 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any way to clear backlogs by paying money or by any other way?

There is no way to qualify the backlogs in the b.tech by paying the money for the exam you need to qualify the backlog papers yourself by carefully studading and then can crack the backlog papers and can get the degree of the B.tech from the university.

>> In any case if you will go for the exam to qualify by paying money for it then you could be arrested under the act of the 420.
5th December 2015, 10:23 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Is there any way to clear backlogs by paying money or by any other way?

In PTU there is a new rule. According to that if you clear your degree in time and you have 2 reappear in exams. Than there is one section under which you can pay a fee of 5000 Rs. and your internal marks will changed into external marks and you will be get a total of 40 marks out of 100 marks (internal marks + external marks =100). So if your total of internal marks and external marks is above than 40 marks than you can pay this fee and you will be passed by the University in your remaining exams. But if you have more than 2 reappears than I will suggest you to concentrate on your study and try to get a good result.
28th May 2017, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I have 10 backlogs how to clear the subjects I so confident after writing the exam but my result is too bad. What should I do how to clear the subjects
30th June 2017, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam absent for the examination, due to some health problem so can I pass by paying money
3rd April 2018, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I have 3 backlogs but when i add up internal and external i am getting 40 marks is there any alternative to clear my maths m1/m2/m2.
9th July 2018, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I have 4 backlogs in b.tech under JNTU. R13 batch. IS THERE ANY chance or any other method to get certificate ..??
13th July 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I have 5 backlogs in B.tech Under JNTUK 2011-2015 Batch. Is there any way to get certificates.. please advice me.
14th December 2018, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

I have 6 backlogs in B.Tech .Now i am in 6 semester on BPUT university..is there possible to clear a back papers by paying a money
4th February 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I have one backlog I already paid for revaluation. Is there any possibility that I can complete that one subject by PTU .Is there any availability at JNTUK
19th February 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE BACLOG IN FIRST YEAR m1 AND 4-1 Can and Ms ,CAN I LEAVE 2 SUBJECTS FOR EXPEMTION AND 1subject FOR GRACE MARKS AND I AM R09 BATCH FROM JNTUH ECE
PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS
15th March 2019, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I have backlogs in Bsc. Under HPU which i am not able to clear, can anyone help me to clear my backlogs by pay MONEY or by any other method ,if any one can call or whatsap te at 9805127485
10th May 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I have 16 backlogs in 3rd..i have paid 10 exams out of 16.they starts from 13.is their any way to clear all the subjects.??
9th June 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have backlogs iam not able to clear the backlogs so can I pass by paying money
12th June 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 10 backlogs iam not able to clear the backlogs is there any way to pass in exam's by paying money.please reply me as well as possible
2nd July 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have one backlog and this is only one I entair vtech.. is there any way to pass
6th July 2019, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir for me got 21marks in ppl
Shell I kept revaluation is they any pass Mark sir 24 r13 regular
30th July 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, i am a law 5 years B.A.LLB student. I had only one paper in my 8th semester. Can i write any special exam.
8th August 2019, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i had 2 backlog physics & dsp in dsp i got 16 marks is there any chance to apply for grace marks
15th August 2019, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I am from ptu and I got only one back log with 20 marks internal and 30 marks external is there any way to pass
16th August 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/mam I'm a student of B. Tech (mechanical engineering)
Session 2015-19
There is only one backlog in SNME (6TH sem)

Is there any alternative to make it clear?
13th September 2019, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility for passing in PTU special chance exam.
16th September 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I see my backlogs after 8 years in jntua university
20th September 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm bsc 2015-2018batch but still I can't clear my sub is there any way to get instantly certificate because I had the best job and need to submit degree at 3rd of Nov, plss contact [email protected],plss help me
15th October 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 back logs m1&m2 in diploma can I clear by paying money to board please reply me as soon as possible
12th November 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 10 backlogs jntuh iam not able to clear the backlogs is there any way to pass in exam's by paying money.please reply me as well as possible
20th November 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have some arrears in ptu. Please contact if someone can help clearing them by paying money. 9790889269
17th March 2020, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir / madam I am having 7 backlog how to clear it can anyone say me I will pay money could you please call me if anyone there to help me
21st March 2020, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of r13 jntu anantapur I have Still 7 backlogs to which year I have a chance to attempt is it 2021 June or 2020 December can any one please clarify my doubt
10th December 2020, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am of r13 JNTU kakinada . I have 3 backlogs is there any possible to clear backlogs by paying money . Please sir if it available please contact me at 6300017774
11th February 2021, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I have done my degree ... but I have backlog in one subject
25th March 2021, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I have 13 backlogs in degree, Because i am doing online job thats why i can't read, How can i clear ? Can you please help me
25th March 2021, 08:53 PM
kavya_24

I am kavya, I have 13 backlogs from degree because i am doing online job and poor family, How can i clear ?, Can you please help me
20th June 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ madam I have one backlog 1st sem(maths) in b.pharm how to clear that
7th September 2021, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I have only m1 and m2 how to clear
12th September 2021, 06:11 PM
Minal F

From money you can buy lot of things but still there are few things which is not possible to buy. So better make some hard efforts from your side and try to clear your backlogs. Many of us in our life face the same situation but you have to fight from this situation and just prove that you can do it.
14th November 2021, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

I have only one back log in my 1st year that is m1 now I am pursuing my defence coaching so it is very important to clear that exam because my exam is coming is there any trick to clear just reply me.please
1st February 2022, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me how to clear back locks
18th February 2022, 11:12 PM
ashish2221

if you want to clear your backlogs mail [email protected] he helped me clear all my backlogs also.
11th March 2022, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have only 1 backlog in 2-1 sem in btech which is control systems. Is there any possibility to clear by paying money??? Plz let me know if any

[email protected]
27th March 2022, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I have 6 backlogs in B.Tech .Now i am in 6 semester..is there possible to clear a back papers by paying a money.
5th June 2022, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

I am having only one back paper in 3rd sem, is there any possible to clear a back paper by paying money.
14th June 2022, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2021, bt I have a back in maths-3, I gave it again this year, still I failed to pass. Right now I'm persuing higher studies they are asking for marksheet otherwise I may not be allowed to take their exams. Please help me, I scored 10 marks in maths-3.
30th June 2022, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I have 11 backlog any chances to clear by paying money
27th August 2022, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i have only one last sem internal exam backlog can i clear it without giving reapper?
23rd September 2022, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I need help. I attempted the question paper so well that i was confident that I should have scored minimum 40 marks but the aktu university gave me only 15 marks and make me fail and after that i filled the security and challenge evolution form because i was confident that atleast i should have got 35 above but also after challenge evolution aktu university only gave me 30 marks and make me fail again. Last but not the least the paper checking was so bad. Please help me now I don%u2019t want to study anymore in aktu. I want to pay money and pass
Number - 1822200032
19th November 2022, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I have only 1 backlog in btech is there any one helps to pass that subject i was writting exams from last 6 years but they are not passing me pls anyone help me 8106872968
22nd December 2022, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

I have backlogs how to clear that Subjects
With money paying
22nd December 2022, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i have 6 backlogs can i complete my backlogs with paying money bcuz last year i have so many family problems, can i have chance to complete
10th January 2023, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;7301635]Sir I am of r13 JNTU kakinada . I have 3 backlogs is there any possible to clear backlogs by paying money . Please sir if it available please contact me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?