14th September 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Is there any way to study Aerospace related courses after B.Sc IT?

My aim was doing aeronautical, but due to my parents force I joined B.Sc IT without interest, but every day I am feeling that my dreams are spoiled. But I want become a space scientist ...is there any way to study aerospace or any other related course after completing information technology..

Related Questions:
  1. Master degree courses from Abroad through distance education?
  2. Courses related to IT or other good courses after passing BSc Biotech?
  3. Where can i do internship being a BE (Aerospace) student?
  4. Courses related to Space-Technology/Astrophysics/Aerospace? Colleges and Entrance Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the specialization courses available after completing BSc Nursing related courses?
  6. Any PG degree in Maths related to BSc, B.Ed Mathematics? Which universities offer the course in Tamilnadu?
  7. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  8. Books to refer for MS Aerospace in Abroad?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  10. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  11. Can I do BSc after 12th? Is it possible to pursue Aerospace after BSc?
  12. How to study aerospace engineering in India? Best aerospace engineering colleges?
  13. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  14. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  15. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  16. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  17. Courses available to study in NASA for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How to do Aerospace Engineering? Chances of this stream after BSc or MSc?
26th September 2016, 07:21 PM
modirock

Default Re: Is there any way to study Aerospace related courses after B.Sc IT?

Yes, you need to do graduation again and can take admission in aerospace engineering. or the another thing that you can do is ISRO opens diploma program for 18 months in aerospace an d offers job directly after that. you can do that too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?