23rd August 2017, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there BDS course in Deccan medical college, Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?

Is there BDS course in Deccan medical college, Hyderabad? Procedure to apply? Can you please give me the complete details about the admission steps which is followed there? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  2. Detail information about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? What is the fee structure? How much rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  3. Admission procedure to study MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?
  4. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
  5. Fee structure & admission procedure for mbbs course in deccan medical college at hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in Deccan Medical college of Hyderabad?
  7. Whether Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad offer MD(Radiodiagnosis)?
  8. Benefits of studying MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?
  9. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 25608 rank?
  10. What is the fee for Dental Sciences in Deccan Medical College, Hyderabad
  11. Entrance exams available to study MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  12. What is the course fee for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh for candidates belonging in B category?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  14. Information about BDS course in Deccan college? What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee expenses of MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?
  16. Price of MBBS/BDS/B.Pharmacy seat in colleges like Deccan, Osmania and other colleges in Hyderabad after qualifying for EAMCET?
  17. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  18. Can I get MBBS seat in AP after getting 77 marks in EAMCET? I have scored 474 rank
25th August 2017, 02:29 AM
starberry

Default Re: Is there BDS course in Deccan medical college, Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?

Deccan Medical College, Hyderabad does not offer BDS course. Courses offered by Deccan Medical College are as follows-

MBBS
Master of Surgery
Master of Veterinary Science
M.Sc Orthopedics
Doctorate of Medicine (M.D)
Diploma courses

Colleges that offer BDS in Hyderabad are as follows-

Mamata Dental College
Panineeya Institute of Dental Sciences
Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?