23rd August 2017, 02:49 PM
aa13983262

Am I eligible to get a job in Indian Army after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam, I passed diploma in mechanical engineering. I want to get a job in Indian army. Am I eligible for this? At which post prefer for me? Can you please guide me on the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. Procedure for joining army after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
  6. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma+BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  7. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams after completing 12th+Diploma in Mechanical engineering from Indian Army?
  9. Can I join Indian Army with arrears in Mechanical Diploma?
  10. Which diploma to select to join Indian Army? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any job in Indian Army for diploma students?
  13. Procedure followed to join Indian Army after completion of diploma?
  14. For what type of job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  16. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for job in defence after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
25th August 2017, 02:20 AM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Indian Army after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Unfortunately, diploma candidates cannot apply in Indian Army. To join Indian Army you must clear CDS (Combined Defense Services) exam which requires minimum qualification of graduation in any field with 55% aggregate marks. After, completion of graduation only you can join Indian Army. Hence, you can start preparing for CDS entrance exam and simultaneously go forward to complete graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?