14th May 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there no gracing system for 3rd year student?

Sir, how grace marks are given to a student of B.E. sem 6...is it equal to our CPI till the last semester?or there is no gracing for 3rd year student??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in PG in English? I am a 3rd year student of Sukanta Mahavidyalaya
  2. How to do embedded system course in Jaipur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  3. Internship related to Embedded System, Wireless Communication and Sensor for B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Ahmedabad?
  4. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  5. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  6. Companies which offer Internship related to Embedded System for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. How can an engineering graduate get a good college for MS in USA?
  8. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  9. How to do summer training near Vadodara or Ahemdabad, Gujarat? I am a IGBT student in 3rd year from Aribas college
  10. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  11. How can I get a job in railway? I am a student of 3rd year
  12. Details of major training at Patna and Bhopal on VLSI System?
  13. Can a B.Tech 3rd year student be eligible to give GATE examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for ICICI Bank PO course? I am a B.Com 3rd year student form EIILM
  15. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  16. Am I eligible to appear in GMAT being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. What should I do to go to UK to study dentistry? I am a 3rd year student
  18. How to start my preparation for CAT? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
15th May 2015, 05:06 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Is there no gracing system for 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, how grace marks are given to a student of B.E. sem 6...is it equal to our CPI till the last semester?or there is no gracing for 3rd year student??
No there is no as such gracing system in B.Tech

Either you gets 30 marks or you have back in that paper for which you need to go for the carryover exam otherwise all you will get one exam left to clear for your degree

And this is the same procedure till the last semester exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?