30th April 2012, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

How to start my preparation for CAT? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student

I AM A 3rd Year B.tech student,and i'm planning to start my cat preparatoons for the 4th year onwards,as,i m thinking to join a robotics team in my collg. Is it okay..? or else i should start frm 3rd year itself(leaving the idea of joining the robotics team)...please guide...!!

Related Questions:
  1. How to start the preparation for CAT entrance exam?
  2. Is it good to drop one year after btech for CAT preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I start the preparation for CAT exam?
  4. From when I should start preparation of CAT being a B.Sc(Economics) 3rd year student? List of coaching classes with fee structure in Chennai?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in CAT after completing B.Tech? Tips for preparation?
  6. Best time to start coaching for CAT exam? I am a 3rd year engineering student
  7. Tips to start preparation of CAT for B.E. 1st year student?
  8. When should I start preparation for CAT being a B.E. 2nd year student? List of coaching classes in India?
  9. How to start my preparation from college days to become an IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  10. Should I start taking coaching classes for CAT exam while in 3rd year of engineering?
  11. How to start the preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  12. Which books should I refer for CAT entrance exam? How to start preparing for upcoming CAT entrance exam?
  13. From when I should start preparation for CAT being a BBA 1st semester student? -- [New]
  14. What is the right time to start preparation for CAT entrance exam?
  15. How should I start my GATE preparation? I am a B.Tech 1st year student
  16. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  17. How to start preparation for IES? Books to be referred?
  18. Is CAT preparation helpful for on-campus placements? I am a B.Tech 4th year student in IIT Indore
3rd August 2012, 01:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start my preparation for CAT? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student

Since you are in third year, it is better to start preparations for CAT exam right now. As we all know, CAT is one of the toughest entrance exam in India. A thorough preparation is necessary to crack the test. If you wish to pursue your higher studies, without any break after graduation, it is better to concentrate in CAT preparation. From the final year onwards it is better to join any coaching centre. However, self study from your third year will help you to prepare well in a gradual but thorough manner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?