26th May 2011, 12:08 PM
jsangore

Is there a provision to get direct second admission in B.E after BSc Physics?

i wanted to get admission in BE 2nd year after b.sc in physics? Is it possible to get?

31st May 2011, 09:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a provision to get direct second admission in B.E after BSc Physics?

The lateral entry scheme is normally for diploma holders. Normally a B.Sc holder will not be eligible for the same. The better option would be to pursue M.Sc in the same field and there after go in for M.Tech. If you wish to take up a B.Tech then you will need to appear for the entrance exam. For most of them the age limit of not more than 21 years.
1st June 2011, 09:51 PM
sri_green09

Default Re: Is there a provision to get direct second admission in B.E after BSc Physics?

you cant get direct second admission in B.E after BSc Physics.
After diploma only you can directly join the second year.
29th July 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

which university of ajucation
7th September 2011, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

yes from 2010 aicte allowed to get addmission in 2nd year of be/btec after bsc with math as apaper.
23rd September 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

now i am apiering in bsc a want admission in 2nd year B.E. IT IT it is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?